- IMPORTANT: this is a Windows PC application - it will not operate on Mac computers
- Unzip package and copy .exe file to desktop
- Double click the icon to run the application
- Click each button to run services
YouTube Keyword Tool
- This application will identify easy-to-rank keywords on YouTube allowing you to target your videos and optimize your traffic
- Create a list of up to 100 candidate keywords and paste them into the box
- Hit "Search" and wait for the app to do it its job
- Use the keywords that show up as "super easy", "very easy" or "easy" to rank for best results
- This tool will create video embed backlinks for your YouTube video, and then ping them for powerful ranking power!
- Enter the video ID in the yellow box
- Enter the keyword you wnat the video to rank for
- Select the number of backlinks - I recommend you go easy with this - start with just 50 and then monitor the results over the following week
- Click "Start Backlinking" and wait for the links to be created. You may need to be patient - it can take a while.
- Few Youtubers know about this, but it's a secret trick to gain better rankings. The idea is to upload a thumbnail that has been optimized for your keywords. Your YouTube channel will need to be phone-verified to enable thumbnail uploads, but it's worth it.
- Create a thumbnail image 1280 x 720 pixels. It's best to use an image that will stimulate clicks - simple, bold, with large text that stands out. Name the image with your keyword.
- Upload to the EXIF editor and click OK
- Scroll down the fields in the following page and paste in your keyword in as many as you have patience for. I recommend you use at least five fields, including comments and tags fields. But the more the better.
- If you are trying to rank for a local placename, use the geographical fields like City, Province/State, Country appropriately. There are several places to enter this data - scroll down and enter in as many fields as you can find.
- Click "OK, write in JPEG" then click "Download Image"
- Use this image to upload as your YouTube thumbnail.
YouTube Views ($)
- Ranking videos on YouTubes requires views, and there are various ways to get them. Buying them is a common method, but you have to be careful to use vendors who will not get your account banned. QQTube is both an excellent source and also low cost.
- Create an account and load it with $10 of credit.
- Click "Add Orders" and paste in your YouTube video URLs (QQTube allows bulk lists)
- Make sure you select "Retention" views, which cost $0.10 more per 1000, but it's worth it!
- I have found that the drip feed function is not worth bothering with.
- There are other paid social signal services available on the site at a very reasonable price.
YouTube Audio Library
- If you're looking for that elusive soundtrack, this is a great source of free music and sound effects - great for creating memorable and emotive videos!
Social Media Image Cribsheet
- Whether you're creating a profile on YouTube or Google Plus, or building out a Twitter or Facebook page, there are ALWAYS images to upload, and the image dimensions are all different. How to optimize images for different sites?
- Problem solved: this handy page shows all the recommended dimensions for images on a wide range of social media sites. Simple but effective!